Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 07:08
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 07:12
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-08-15, 08:21
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 08:25
Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk
The local commits of mine that were pushed were just me applying the
same patches that were applied to the trunk, just in a slightly
different order. I did do a diff against the trunk  before pushing, and
the only difference was the contents of the patch. The final state of
the trunk should  be consistent with what it was before + the changes
from 1382.I was under the false assumption I had grokked git from using
it internally but clearly missed some details. Seeing as this apparently
cannot easily be reversed I will take extra care in the future.

On 08/15/2012 05:25 PM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> Don't worry about it. We don't seem to have lost any data, just that there are some local commits of yours which you probably didn't intend to push. I am hoping this will be fixed soon, so we can reopen trunk for commits.
>

> Hari

+
Brock Noland 2012-08-16, 08:32
+