I think the download could use the Apache mirror, yeah. I don't know if
there's a reason that it must though. What's good enough for releases is
good enough for this purpose. People might not like the big download in the
tests if it really came up as an issue we could find ways to cache it
better locally. I brought it up more as a question than a problem to solve.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 5:02 PM Mark Hamstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>