Hello Jorn,

I am unable to post the entire code due to some data sharing related issues.

Use Case: I am performing aggregations after reading data from HDFS file
every min would like to understand how to perform using vectorisation
enabled and what are pre requisite to successfully to enable the same.

Thanks,
Umar