Mark, I agree with your point on the risks of using Cloudfront while
building Spark. I was only trying to provide background on when we
started using Cloudfront.

Personally, I don't have enough about context about the test case in
question (e.g. Why are we downloading Spark in a test case ?).

Thanks
Shivaram