I'm pretty sure you can use a timestamp as a partitionColumn, It's
Timestamp type in MySQL.  It's at base a numeric type and Spark requires a
numeric type passed in.

This doesn't work as the where parameter in MySQL becomes raw numerics
which won't query against the mysql Timestamp.
minTimeStamp = 1325605540 <-- This is wrong, but I'm not sure what to put

mysql DB schema:

I'm obviously doing it wrong, but couldn't find anything obvious while
digging around.

The query that gets generated looks like this (not exactly, it's optimized
to include some upstream query parameters):
Thanks!

Gary Lucas