Ah right yeah I know it's an S3 bucket. Thanks for the context. Although I
imagine the reasons it was set up no longer apply so much (you can get a
direct mirror download link), and so it would probably be possible to
retire this, there's also no big rush to. I wasn't clear from the thread
whether it was agreed that the non-Apache link should be the default
though.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:27 PM Shivaram Venkataraman <