Hello all,

I downloaded CDH and it comes with Spark 1.6
As per the step by step guide given - I added Spark 2 in the services list.
Now I can see both Spark 1.6 & Spark 2 And when I do Spark-Shell in terminal
window, it starts with Spark 1.6 only. How to switch to Spark 2? What all
_HOMEs or paramters I need to set up?(Or do I need to deleted the older
service)? Any pointers towards this will be helpful.

Thanks
Gaurav