 From: Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: schema design: rows vs wide columns

Is there a pointer to evidence/experiment backed analysis of this question?
I'm sure there is some basis for this text in the book but I recommend we
strike it. We could replace it with YCSB or LoadTestTool driven latency
graphs for different workloads maybe. Although that would also be a big
simplification of 'schema design' considerations, it would not be so
starkly lacking background.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy