HBase, mail # user - HBase M/R with M/R and HBase not on same cluster

Re: HBase M/R with M/R and HBase not on same cluster
Michael Segel 2013-03-25, 16:12
Just out of curiosity...

Why do you want to run the job on Cluster A that reads from Cluster B but writes to Cluster A?

Wouldn't it be easier to run the job on Cluster B and inside the Mapper.setup() you create your own configuration for your second cluster for output?