MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Sticky Bit Problem (CDH4.1)

+
Harsh J 2012-11-07, 18:54
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-07, 20:11
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-07, 20:44
+
Brian Derickson 2012-11-08, 17:15
+
Harsh J 2012-11-09, 05:26
+
Brian Derickson 2012-11-09, 17:27
Re: Sticky Bit Problem (CDH4.1)
Thanks for following up Brian. I'll try to reproduce this out with
some more version hints from your post just in case we aren't missing
anything bad.

Also, in future, if your problem feels CDH-specific, please do mail
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists instead of the Apache ones (Groups:
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/cdh-user).

Harsh J