Pig >> mail # user >> Read avro record from HDFS

+
Fabian Alenius 2012-07-02, 22:10
Re: Read avro record from HDFS
Checkout chapter 3 of my book for a tutorial. Be sure to use pig 0.10.

http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449326265/chapter_3.html

Russell Jurney
twitter.com/rjurney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
datasyndrome.com

On Jul 2, 2012, at 3:50 PM, Fabian Alenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone happen to have a sample of how to load a avro record from HDFS
> given a location. In my case the schema is just "binary".
>
> I'm working on a custom loader and I've been playing around with the avro
> API, but so far no luck.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Fabian
+