Flume >> mail # user >> source plugin example for flume ng

Re: source plugin example for flume ng
Hi George,

You can take a look at the FlumeDeveloperGuide for an example:

     http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html

You can also take a look at SequenceGeneratorSource as a basic example.

Cheers,
Will