MapReduce >> mail # user >> Raising the size of my hdfs

Raising the size of my hdfs
I get the following reports for a small virtual 4 node cluster -
I think I might be low on space - especially since I want to upload about 1
gb but
am too much of a newbie to know how to raise the hdfs size - any ideas???

training@hadoop1:~$ hadoop dfsadmin -report
Configured Capacity: 8039419904 (7.49 GB)
Present Capacity: 2324332544 (2.16 GB)
DFS Remaining: 808173568 (770.73 MB)
DFS Used: 1516158976 (1.41 GB)
DFS Used%: 65.23%
Under replicated blocks: 31
Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
Missing blocks: 0

Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)

Name: 127.0.0.1:50010
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 8039419904 (7.49 GB)
DFS Used: 1516158976 (1.41 GB)
Non DFS Used: 5715087360 (5.32 GB)
DFS Remaining: 808173568(770.73 MB)
DFS Used%: 18.86%
DFS Remaining%: 10.05%
Last contact: Tue Jun 22 10:20:26 PDT 2010
--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
Institute for Systems Biology