Hive >> mail # user >> Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-09, 09:07
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-09, 14:38
Re:Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line
thanks.
it seems that as long as I use sequencefile as the storage format, there
will be \t before the first column. If this output is continously used by
hive, it is fine. The problem is that I may use a self-define map-reduce
job to read these files.  Does that mean I have to take care of
this \t by myself?
is there any option that I can disable this \t in hive?