Accumulo >> mail # dev >> One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
I personally would prefer if we changed our formatter to have no spaces on
blank lines.  git calls these "whitespace errors" when you're applying a
patch.

Billie