Hadoop >> mail # general >> Thinking about the next hadoop mainline release

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-17, 07:17
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-06-17, 07:36
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-17, 08:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-06-17, 14:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-17, 18:21
+
Sanjay Radia 2011-06-20, 20:44
Re: Thinking about the next hadoop mainline release
+1. Arun, I can also help you with managing the release for HDFS.
On 6/17/11 7:15 AM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I volunteer to be the RM for the release since I've been leading the NG NR
> effort.
>
> Are folks ok with this?
>
> thanks,
> Arun
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 17, 2011, at 1:45 PM, "Ted Dunning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> NG map reduce is a huge deal both in terms of making things better for
>> users, but also in terms of unblocking the Hadoop development process.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-24, 22:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-06-25, 00:28