Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-04, 20:39
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-05, 03:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-06, 23:17
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-07, 09:29
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-09, 22:38
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-10, 18:32
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 15:42
Re: [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2
let me do one quick merge of the current S3 one, if there's a problem pull
tomW in and try to get this closed off. As it risks data I care about it