Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: automatic monitoring the utilization of slaves

Re: automatic monitoring the utilization of slaves
Its not possible since the slave will don't have knowledge of other slaves ,
so though master started the job , it may be running in other slaves . So in
program if your running jobs using Job Conf then you can use it to track the
status of the job . Other wise you can dig into JobTracker WebUI code to see
how exactly interacting with master to get the info