HBase, mail # user - Online Merge in 0.94.x?

Re: Online Merge in 0.94.x?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2014-01-10, 12:31
Removing empty region is easier than merging existing region content... Can
you open a JIRA and document a bit what you are looking for regarding this
empty region feature?

Like, you want to specify the region to be deleted? Or just the table name
and remove all empty regions? etc.

JM