HBase, mail # user - hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)

+
glumet 2013-11-12, 12:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-12, 12:13
+
glumet 2013-11-12, 12:22
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-12, 12:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-12, 12:38
+
glumet 2013-11-13, 21:04
+
glumet 2013-11-14, 12:48
Re: hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-14, 13:11
Hi,

JobTracker is MapReduce...

So you should look on the MapReduce side.

Few links which might be interesting for you.

First, HBase ports =>
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/07/guide-to-using-apache-hbase-ports/
Hadoop =>
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2009/08/hadoop-default-ports-quick-reference/

Take a look at all those UIs and ports.

To limit the number of tasks you might be able to do that on your code side
or on the MapReduce config file.

JM
2013/11/14 glumet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have found that somebody had the same exception  here
> <
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4942378/zookeeperconnectionexception-in-hbase-standalone-mode
> >
> and he solved it with editing a /etc/hosts file. So I changed my lines to
> (previously the second line ip was 127.0.1.1) :
>
> 127.0.0.1       localhost
> 127.0.0.1       ir.lmcloud.vse.cz       ir
>
> I tried it now and nothing has changed - it is running for a while (I mean
> for one hour and a half) and then Exception showed abowe in the first post
> appears. I really do not know where is the problem. I run hBase in
> standalone mode... tried to set the property for maxClientCnxns to 0, 5000,
> 1000000 but I still get the exception after some time.

Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2013-11-14, 17:15
+
glumet 2013-11-14, 17:44
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-14, 17:54