HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk does not pass tests

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-16, 16:56
Re: trunk does not pass tests
I think the following test failure was also related to the new JUnit
version:

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/3757/testReport/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access/TestZKPermissionsWatcher/testPermissionsWatcher/

Cheers

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I broke the trunk with HBASE-7574.
> The fix is in HBASE-7581.
>
> I will commit it soon (I'm waiting for a +1 :-).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nicolas

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-16, 17:35