HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

+
Stack 2011-10-31, 17:19
+
Kannan Muthukkaruppan 2011-10-31, 19:00
Re: Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!
Welcome, Kannan and Karthik!  Glad to have both of you on board!

--gh
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Kannan Muthukkaruppan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Stack and HBase team! Look fwd to doing exciting work as part of
> this team.
>
> Regards,
> Kannan Muthukkaruppan
>
> On 10/31/11 10:19 AM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>These lads had a lot to do with a rather large hbase install and they
>>have the battle scars to show for it.
>>
>>Welcome to the fold boys,
>>
>>St.Ack

+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-31, 19:22
+
Doug Meil 2011-10-31, 21:31
+
Karthik Ranganathan 2011-10-31, 23:22
+
lars hofhansl 2011-11-01, 04:20
+
Ramkrishna S Vasudevan 2011-11-01, 05:39
+
Li Pi 2011-11-01, 06:05
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 16:41