Hadoop >> mail # general >> Welcoming Alejandro Abdelnur as a Hadoop Committer

Welcoming Alejandro Abdelnur as a Hadoop Committer
On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Alejandro Abdelnur
has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop Common, HDFS, and
MapReduce projects. We appreciate all the work Alejandro has put into
the project so far, and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome, Alejandro!

Cheers,
Tom