MapReduce >> mail # user >> Adding 3rd-party libs in easy way ? (libjars and "fatjar" too cumbersome)

Re: Adding 3rd-party libs in easy way ? (libjars and "fatjar" too cumbersome)
The MR project supports jars which have a subdirectory lib/ inside it,
carrying all required dependencies. Would that not solve your need?
You don't need to re-pack things, just pack them with the lib/ created
inside with necessary dependencies during the build itself.

--
Harsh J