Avro >> mail # user >> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in Symbol.getSymbol in map reduce job

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in Symbol.getSymbol in map reduce job
Its difficult to tell what the error means without context and other
info (such as version). If I had to guess, I think there may be a
corruption on the file being processed here. Does running the file
through avro-tools' tojson sub-command end up in a successful read?

--
Harsh J