Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

[RESULT] Powered by Logo
Ok,
   I collated the votes filtering on the subject line. I know that method missed some of the non-binding votes, but I don't believe it changed the outcome.

With the binding votes from the PMC:

First Round
2 4
4 4
5 6
6 1
Second Round (Drop 6)
2 5
4 4
5 6
Third Round (Drop 4)
2 8
5 7

So in the very close race, #2 wins. My spreadsheets, which are attached below, show the counted votes.

With all of the binding and non-binding votes:

First Round
1 1
2 13
4 23