HDFS, mail # user - Re: manage bandwidth resource in YARN

Re: manage bandwidth resource in YARN
Harsh J 2013-09-05, 03:04
Do you speak of the MR ShuffleHandler or something just more generic?

I am not aware of such a feature or a JIRA for it yet. We do have
support for CPU/Memory resource management, but not Network yet - so
there's nothing controlling what a Container does w.r.t. network
directly today.

Please do file a detailed YARN JIRA for your request.

--
Harsh J