HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: Changing hadoop configuration without restarting service

+
Cristian Cira 2012-12-04, 00:03
Re: Changing hadoop configuration without restarting service
Taking the opportunity on this thread - is it possible change my Map/Reduce
code and other third party jars without restarting the service?

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM, Cristian Cira
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> No. You will have to restart hadoop. Hot/online configuration is not
> supported in hadoop
>
> all the best,
>
> Cristian Cira
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Parallel Architecture and System Laboratory (PASL)
> Shelby Center 2105
> Auburn University, AL 36849

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-12-04, 08:47