Chukwa >> mail # user >> state of custom demux processors?

+
Corbin Hoenes 2012-05-07, 16:47
Re: state of custom demux processors?
Programming example is in this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.5.0/programming.html

Distributed cache and config are same as other Hadoop mapreduce jobs.

regards,
Eric