Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor

+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-10-22, 18:26
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 17:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 17:05
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 01:24
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 01:57
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-14, 02:15
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 20:55
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 01:24
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 01:57
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 22:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 13:01
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 15:35
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:31
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 19:36
Re: Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor
Roshan,

Core framework features are not usually pulled in at the last moment - and this is not one of them, this is only additional functionality. Also, this issue had been reviewed quite a while ago - and the only feedback in the reviews was to make the configuration more flexible - which was done, so it was pulled in (The same kind of configuration code appears all over the place in Flume). I think that is perfectly ok.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Brock Noland wrote:

> I had earlier planned on pulling this in earlier, but when it came
> time to build the last RC's it was not ready. Since it's available
> now, I don't see any reason not to pull it in. It's not a complex
> feature and is not required for flume to operate correctly.
>
> Brock
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > I am a bit concerned that new features are still being pulled into the 1.3
> > release at this stage. is this normal ?
> > -roshan

Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:46