Flume, mail # dev - Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor

Re: Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 19:40
Roshan,

Core framework features are not usually pulled in at the last moment - and this is not one of them, this is only additional functionality. Also, this issue had been reviewed quite a while ago - and the only feedback in the reviews was to make the configuration more flexible - which was done, so it was pulled in (The same kind of configuration code appears all over the place in Flume). I think that is perfectly ok.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan