Avro >> mail # user >> an awkward question

Re: an awkward question
This question is for the ASF Infra I think - we use their services :)

There are services such as Nabble, etc. that let you also browse and
"post" on most indexed ASF project threads, by displaying it as a forum.

Note though that Google Groups carries its own annoying limits, which
are raised only for large customers/users of their paid "apps"
services. I'm still a big fan of the older backends, though I do enjoy
Google Groups' permalink feature :)

--
Harsh J