Zookeeper, mail # user - is it possible to run multiple servers on the same machine and have data replication working?

Re: is it possible to run multiple servers on the same machine and have data replication working?
Hartmut Lang 2012-09-02, 12:48
You also have to take care of the "clientPort".
You have to use different clientPorts per instance. Otherwise, the instance
can not start up because the port is in use.
/Hartmut