HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-22, 23:10
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-23, 03:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-23, 05:09
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-23, 05:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-23, 05:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-30, 00:25
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 04:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-30, 04:18
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-05-30, 20:44
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-30, 22:39
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-05-31, 00:00
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download
Basically did the following
-> Ran the testcases with hadoop 1.  Did not get any failures.
-> Started the 0.94.8 with hadoop 1 in distributed mode.
-> Ran load test tool and multiple writer and reader threads.
-> Scanned the data.
-> Killed the RS and again restarted it.
-> did some flushing and compactions.
Logs looked clean.

Things came up fine.  So with this basic testing +1 on the RC from my side.

Pls note : did not test any specific feature.

Regards
Ram