HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Ok, it's obvious that this is a networking issue.  I'm running on CentOS
and the hostname file is not in /etc, it's located in /etc/sysconfig/network
instead.

This is how that file looks like at the moment:
NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=ysg.connect

/etc/hosts is like this:
127.0.0.1   localhost   ysg.connect