HBase >> mail # user >> regionserver stucking

+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 07:37
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-17, 08:06
+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 08:26
+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 08:34
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-17, 08:35
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-17, 08:54
+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 09:18
Re: regionserver stucking
The compactsplitthread is not responding to the interrupt call that happens
thro shutdownNow().
So either the thread has already got interrupted and the call to
shutdownnow is not taking effect.  Not very sure of the problem.

Which version of HBase ? Any logs available?

Regards
Ram