Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
following message and the Usage message:

  Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was defined

What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
not see any documentation for this program.