Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Having a primary server in the connect string?

Re: Having a primary server in the connect string?
you can instruct the client to use deterministic order among the
passed in servers, the original intent was for testing, for real world
scenarios you'd want to scramble the non localhost nodes to avoid a
unbalanced load. its unclear what scenario would allow for the local
zk to fail but still allow connectivity to other servers.. ymmv

hth,
kapil