Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume

Re: [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume
Ralph Goers 2012-07-11, 16:11
Does the review tool integrate with git?  By that I mean will patches still need to be added to the review tool or is it capable of figuring out the differences on its own if the enhancement/fix is on a "branch" (or fork or whatever it is that git calls it).  If so, this would make RTC much more user friendly.

Ralph