Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3.0 - NFS + File Channel Performance

+
Rakos, Rudolf 2012-12-18, 16:07
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 16:17
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 16:43
Re: Flume 1.3.0 - NFS + File Channel Performance
Yep. The disk space calls require an NFS call for each write, and that slows things down a lot.

--
Hari Shreedharan

+
Brock Noland 2012-12-18, 17:25