Hive >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] project chop up

Re: [Discuss] project chop up
Also i believe hcatalog web can fall into the same designation.

Question , hcatalog was initily a big hive-metastore fork. I was under the
impression that Hcat and hive-metastore was supposed to merge up somehow.
What is the status on that? I remember that was one of the core reasons we
brought it in.