Hadoop, mail # user - CombineFileInputFormat in 0.20.2 version

Re: CombineFileInputFormat in 0.20.2 version
Aaron Kimball 2010-03-16, 17:34
The most obvious workaround is to use the old API (continue to use Mapper,
Reducer, etc. from org.apache.hadoop.mapred, not .mapreduce).

If you really want to use the new API, though, I unfortunately don't see a
super-easy path. You could try to apply the patch from MAPREDUCE-364 to your
version of Hadoop and recompile, but that might be tricky since the
filenames will most likely not line up (due to the project split).

- Aaron