Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
I will do it tomorrow on one of my workflows. Could take some trial and error to get it working.

-- Joe

On Apr 23, 2012, at 6:53 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can someone from LinkedIn try this release candidate? It may break
> your AvroStorage, so that would be good to know.
>
> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Apr 23, 2012, at 6:36 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> Verified several jobs using Elephant-Bird loaders.
>> Tested correctness with pig.exec.mapPartAgg both true and false.
>> Verified license.
>> Verified release notes.
>> Ran test-commit

>> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> We should do sanity check of the package, such as unit tests, e2e
>>> tests, piggybank tests, package integrity, package signature, license,
>>> etc. However, if we find a new bug, usually we will push it to the
>>> next release at this stage unless it is a critical one.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Daniel

+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19