MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: HDFS using SAN

+
Tom Deutsch 2012-10-17, 13:31
+
Pamecha, Abhishek 2012-10-18, 00:21
+
Luca Pireddu 2012-10-18, 12:32
Re: HDFS using SAN

Agreed Luca, we do this to support existing customers that have requested
it and it works fine within obvious IO considerations. But not a
recommended way to do a green field deployment.

Tom Deutsch
Program Director
Information Management
Big Data Technologies
IBM
3565 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1420
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Twitter: @thomasdeutsch
Data Management Blog: ibmdatamag.com/author/tdeutsch/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=833160
Quora: http://www.quora.com/Tom-Deutsch
Smarter Computing Blog:
http://www.smartercomputingblog.com/contributorsprofile/?user_id=223