I have started the release process. As initial step I have moved all the
unresolved jira's to 2.1.0 release except for SENTRY-2062 and SENTRY-1812.
Please let me know if you want your changes to be part of sentry 2.0.0. I
will be cutting branch for sentry 2.0.0 later today.
-Kalyan

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <