Hi Lina,

No, I was using V1 - the problem was that I wasn't explicitly setting
"ConfVars.HIVE_STATS_COLLECT_SCANCOLS" to "true". What I meant was that if
I was using the V2 binding (and previously my testcase used the Sentry V2
binding with 1.8.0), then it wasn't necessary to set this configuration
variable.

Colm.