Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Marcos Ortiz 2012-04-04, 21:43
Ok, Robert, I will be waiting for you then. There are many folks that
use this tutorial, so I think this a good effort in favor of the Hadoop
community.It would be nice
if Yahoo! donate this work, because, I have some ideas behind this, for
example: to release a Spanish version of the tutorial.
Regards and best wishes

--

http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci