Bigtop, mail # user - ITest Shell.groovy hangs

+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-29, 01:30
Re: ITest Shell.groovy hangs
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-29, 17:07
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi bigtop ! Im finding that a complex shell script, run via Shell.groovy,
> hangs when i call it.
>
> Ive foud that the script fails after "PROCES :::::::: READ LINES" below, in
> the debugging statement.
>
> This is a shell script which starts a flume sink up using nohup, and then
> cat's to a file that the sink is listening on.   The script completes
> normally when run from anywhere in the terminal.

Could you possibly attach a script?

> Any thoughts on why the ITest Shell would hang ?

I'm surprised it fails that way, since there's quite a big of existing scripts
that get pumped through it. To get you unstuck, though, you can
try to do what I've done in the attached diff and see if that makes
any difference.

Thanks,
Roman.
+