HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Notes from yesterday's Contributors Pow Wow [WAS --> Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow]

+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:44
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 18:21
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 04:41
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-09-12, 18:30
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> + Should there be more friction around committing?
>
> Suggestion that we try making lieutenants responsible for particular
> areas in the code base.  These folks would have to +1 anything that
> touches their area.  Formalize it in JIRA so these folks are
> auto-assigned issues when their component is chose.
>
> I think we had an escape hatch here -- +1 from one of the area experts or
two +1's from others outside the area.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera