Drill, mail # dev - support for hadoop 1.X?

+
Jim Donofrio 2012-09-17, 05:19
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-17, 05:33
Re: support for hadoop 1.X?
Azuryy Yu 2012-09-17, 08:16
yep, It should not limited on hadoop, Drill can be deployed as single mode
or distributed mode.

but support hadoop/mapr  is necessary, but not limited.
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No.  I don't think that anybody has considered limiting Drill to Hadoop
> 2.x, or even limiting it to Hadoop.
>
> I for one would love to have a Drill that works on a single machine for
> scanning local files efficiently.  Kind of like AWK on steroids.
>
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Jim Donofrio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > I noticed one of the slides from the talk Tomar gave at the Google meetup
> > mentioned using YARN for long running processes. Is the plan for Drill to
> > only support hadoop 2.X?

+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-17, 08:32
+